kiddiekin Ribbon Ring Wand
What better way to introduce sensory play with your baby than with a kiddiekin ribbon wand. Colourful and vibrant ribbons will captivate and excite your baby and encourage development through play.
Use the ribbon wand to play and stimulate baby's senses.
- Open little palms to encourage grasping on to the wooden ring
- Wave in front of baby and encourage baby to turn towards the movement
- Allow little hands to feel and pull on the ribbons
- Encourage baby to shake the ribbon wand, perhaps to singing or music
- Talk to your baby about the colours of the ribbons
- Run the ribbon across baby’s feet, hands, body so they can feel the texture
Ribbon length: 25cm
Beech Wood Wooden Ring can be used as a teether WITHOUT the ribbon attached
Certified EN71 Beech Wood Ring
(Please note that these wands are handmade and not classified as a toy or a teether. The wooden ring itself is a teething ring made from natural beech wood and can be used safely in little mouths without the ribbons attached)