see & say sensory set - woodland
save money by buying this set than separately
Combining our two best selling sensory toy brands, we have created our 'See & Say' range which encourages your toddler to develop speech and language skills. From blabbering, to saying the word, to animal noises, to pointing to the correct object, to naming animal that they see, to following simple instructions; these sensory toys aim to encourage these skills. Read, talk about and share the crinkle newspaper together and use the sensory bottle to turn, tip and discover hidden animals.
Both of these sensory toy brands are award winning and made to a high standard providing hours of play for your toddler. They are a handy size to take out and about with you, on car journeys, eating out, on picnics and the perfect addition to your toddlers toy box.
Explore nature with this nature/woodland themed see and say sensory set.
With a range of objects to discuss, point to and look at, the newspaper offers a multisensory reading material that will make a welcome to change to reading materials.
- Can you point to the rabbit?
- Where are the frogs eyes?
- What colour is the tree?
- Point to the red toadstool.
A practical, tactile, lightweight cloth book with crinkly pages. A great sensory toy. CE marked from birth and a unique reading material for little readers. Machine washable and handmade using safety tested materials.
Can you spot the animals hiding? Give the bottle a shake to discover the sound and tip, turn and manipulate the bottle to find what is hiding inside! The bottle comes complete with a checklist of animals to hunt for- great for supporting speech and language
- Name all of the creatures, pointing to each one. Do not be afraid to repeat yourself, this is good for your toddler
- Talk about what colour they are
- Talk about what sound they make
- Use plenty of encouraging language during play, 'oh no!' 'where is it?' 'where are you?' 'are you hiding?'
- Boost communication instead by telling them about what you’re doing when modelling 'I am looking, looking for you, fox?' 'mummy/daddy is tipping the bottle'
Recommended age 12m +
Bottle - safe from 3 months old
Newspaper - safe from birth